Skip to content ↓

BurlingtonJunior School

Who to contact if you're worried

There may be times when you feel worried or anxious about certain events in your life.

In school, you can always start by talking to your teacher or teaching assistant. Other members of staff you may wish to talk to include: your year leader, a member of the office staff, Assistant Head, Deputy Head and Head Teacher.

At lunchtime, there are many SMSAs on duty who will be able to help you.

However, here are some additional links to other agencies that you may find helpful: