Our online education platform is Google Classroom. In the event of a school closure, please get your child to login to Google Classroom daily, as teachers will be updating their classroom with tasks and it will allow children to communicate with one another. Please encourage your child to post comments on their classroom stream and upload any work that they have completed.
Pupils will be set regular homework tasks using Google Classroom to ensure that all pupils have the opportunity to practise using this resource with the support of their teachers, should they need to complete remote learning tasks independently.
How To login to Google Classroom:
1. Visit https://classroom.google.com/ and open classroom.
2. Login with the username that is in the school diary followed by @burlingtonj.kingston.sch.uk after it.
3. Type in the password that is stuck in the school diary.
4. You may be redirected to an LGfL USO login page. Now use only the username and password that is stuck in the school diary.
5. Click the 'join' button if you have been invited to join a classroom. If you cannot see your class, click on the plus icon and type in the join code provided by your class teacher. Once you have joined the class, you will be able to click on the class name to enter your Google Classroom.
Top Tip: Login through the Chrome web browser on any device and the school bookmarks will be synchronised with your device.