Google Classroom/Home Learning
In the event of a school closure, please get your child to login to Google classroom daily as teachers will be updating it with tasks and it will allow children to communicate with one another. Encourage your child to post comments and work they have completed here. It will also help you with tasks that could be completed at home. Thank you.
How To login to Google Classroom.
1. Visit https://classroom.google.com/ and open classroom.
2. Login with the username that is in the school diary followed by @burlingtonj.kingston.sch.uk after it.
3. type in the password that is stuck in the school diary.
4. You may be redirected to an LGfL USO login page. Now use only the username and password that is stuck in the school diary.
5. Click the join button if you have been invited the classroom. If you cannot see your class, click on the plus icon and type in the join code provided by your class teacher.
Login through the chrome web browser on any device and the school bookmarks will be synchronised with your device.
Google classroom video help - click the links below
Sumdog- free online maths tool
Sumdog is another amazing online maths tool where children can learn maths through fun and games. And the best thing is that its free. The questions seem easy to start with as it tries to asses what level your child is on, but then the questions become more targeted to your child's needs. Click the tab on the left hand side to see more information.