Skip to content ↓

BurlingtonJunior School

Additional Financial Support

Is my child eligible for additional financial support?

If you are in receipt of any of the below benefits, please do apply, as this will generate additional funding for your child whilst they are at Burlington (for example, a reduction in costs of trips and residentials and a free club per year). 

  • income support 
  • income-based job seeker's allowance
  • income-related employment and support allowance
  • the guarantee element of state pension credit
  • support under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
  • child tax credit (but not working tax credit) and have an annual income of less than £16,190
  • working tax credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for working tax credit
  • Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)

How to apply?

It couldn’t be easier. Just make contact with the school office and speak in confidence with one of the office team.

You will need to have the following information to hand.

  • Name
  • National insurance number
  • Date of birth

There are no forms for you to fill in; the office team will do this for you.

How long will my child get additional financial benefits?

If entitled, your child will continue to get financial support throughout their time at Burlington, regardless of any changes to you or your partner's income.

Additional Financial Support Contact

For more information, please contact:

The School Office