We are a voluntary joint parent/staff association for the Nursery, Infant and Junior schools. The PTA run a variety of fundraising events throughout the year which are supported by the parents and families of the schools.
We currently have 20 active committee members from across the Infant and Junior schools and several more committed volunteers e.g. parents and staff members who help out at the majority of the events. We are always looking for more members so please let us know via the slips on the regular newsletters if you are interested in becoming more involved in fundraising for the schools.
Our main fundraising events are the Christmas and Summer Fairs. We also organise school discos, Mother/Father's day stalls, quiz nights and cake sales.
Since 2011, the money we raised helped us to buy the following for the schools:
- Outdoor play equipment in the reception playground
- Multicultural week at the Junior school
- Maths week at the Junior school
- Classroom contributions
- Leaving gifts for year 6
- New nature garden (go to the school information section of our website then school tour to see some photos of this fabulous new area)
- Piano for both schools in the Great Hall
- Pond area was regenerated by the Junior School and the children enjoy it everyday!
The money raised is distributed evenly across the Infant and Junior schools so that all children benefit.
Both these meetings will be in the old staff room (infants).
Forthcoming Events 2018:
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org